Should I do what I do

Benjaminruler

The Official Ruler
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I have been messing around on Youtube for a month now, I was wondering should I do just what feels natural or just over exaggerate everything. Or should I just sit down and think what I should do.. and stuff... Just help

Reactions: Brandino_legend
Reaction score
keep doing what your doing man your youtube account looks like its in a great direction

Benjaminruler

The Official Ruler
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
keep doing what your doing man your youtube account looks like its in a great direction
Nah, I don't got a lot of people sticking, All I got are people viewing and not for long either...[DOUBLEPOST=1485923372,1485923340][/DOUBLEPOST]
But thanks a bunch either way :D

Reaction score
oh ok I hope you find what works for you I myself have just made a channel today hahaha

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Just constantly improve your content and visuals, so far you seem to be headed in the right direction for your type of content.

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Some tips are focus your channel. Make sure you maintain one type of video. Also, do what you want. If you love what you do, and show that passion, people will see and start watching. Don't worry about what happens in the beginning.

Benjaminruler

The Official Ruler
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just constantly improve your content and visuals, so far you seem to be headed in the right direction for your type of content.
Thank you for the support.[DOUBLEPOST=1485926367,1485926329][/DOUBLEPOST]
Some tips are focus your channel. Make sure you maintain one type of video. Also, do what you want. If you love what you do, and show that passion, people will see and start watching. Don't worry about what happens in the beginning.
I know, but I know is going to be hard to shine better than other people

GrimPeter

Reaction score
I would just do what feels natural. if you aren't doing you, things can get old pretty fast.

Benjaminruler

The Official Ruler
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would just do what feels natural. if you aren't doing you, things can get old pretty fast.
I just know that their was this entire spew of all the youtuber saying something about a forced happiness to get views,.

Xeoislive

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i think you should be natural :) and do what you think is right and keep improving all the time :D

But keep what you doing looking great !