SEO for your YouTube videos

can you give us links to advance reading on SEO? i'm pretty interested on it tbh.

As I said, there is endless reading available on the net. I also recommend checking out Reel SEO (that's spelled correctly, btw). One quick note: The Google Updates called Panda and Pengiun changed a lot of SEO work, so it might be good not to read too much information older than about 1 year. Or hell, just search for "panda SEO" and so forth to see the details.

As I said, there is endless reading available on the net. I also recommend checking out Reel SEO (that's spelled correctly, btw). One quick note: The Google Updates called Panda and Pengiun changed a lot of SEO work, so it might be good not to read too much information older than about 1 year. Or hell, just search for "panda SEO" and so forth to see the details.
I like the thread, one thing maybe someone can help me with is how can I gain more views on my gaming videos? I am not happy with the amount of views I get per day and I try to use tags really well any advice for me?

I like the thread, one thing maybe someone can help me with is how can I gain more views on my gaming videos? I am not happy with the amount of views I get per day and I try to use tags really well any advice for me?

This entire thread is based around that very subject. Just go through the first post, and perhaps look at some of the replies, and that should set you on your way (at least for now).

This entire thread is based around that very subject. Just go through the first post, and perhaps look at some of the replies, and that should set you on your way (at least for now).
Yeah I had a good read and have began to understand a bit more, I have sampled what a lot of the top youtubers use in their decriptions etc and tried to emulate it as best as I can.

Those, especially Panda, really destroyed one website I had up. That's a good tip advising to look at newer info. I didn't even think about that for people that haven't been doing it for a while already.

Took a class on this in college, a very underrated aspect on how to get exposure to your videos.

Great Thread, props to you for creating this, now I don't expect free help and I would be willing to pay for some services, you keep mentioning the case studies you are putting together, any chance you can provide a ETA of when they will be done and how they can be obtained?

Back