Second Week need help!

I would like to know the best places to post/embed youtube video for most traffic.
currently posted here on YTtalk ,Facebook,Reditt,YouTube (of course)
I have just posted last week and have 80 views and 1 Sub
Would like to have 100 by the end of the weekend! or more!
Thanks and any advice would be awesome..i will check out your channels aswell

Donald Strickland

I would like to know the best places to post/embed youtube video for most traffic.
currently posted here on YTtalk ,Facebook,Reditt,YouTube (of course)
I have just posted last week and have 80 views and 1 Sub
Would like to have 100 by the end of the weekend! or more!
Thanks and any advice would be awesome..i will check out your channels aswell

Donald Strickland
Are you new to YouTube or just to this forum? It will give me a better idea on how to help you.

Why not post your video to other video sites such as vemo? At the end ask your viewers to check out your YouTube channel for more videos. make sure to put your YouTube link in the description

just keep posting 2 weeks isn't enough time to get your foot in the door to be truthful i would say after 6 months of posting vid's is when you start pumping hard rate now your just trying to get enough content so people know what your all about when they visit your channel after watching your video's

just keep posting 2 weeks isn't enough time to get your foot in the door to be truthful i would say after 6 months of posting vid's is when you start pumping hard rate now your just trying to get enough content so people know what your all about when they visit your channel after watching your video's
Agreed.

Back