Second Week need help!

Back2RespawnYT

Entertainer :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
just keep posting 2 weeks isn't enough time to get your foot in the door to be truthful i would say after 6 months of posting vid's is when you start pumping hard rate now your just trying to get enough content so people know what your all about when they visit your channel after watching your video's
best way to put the life of a youtuber good job.

Reactions: Donald Strickland

M424Filmcast

Director, Producer, Short Filmmaker, Musician
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger
Yes..I am totally new Youtube and YTtalk...thanks.
Ok, yeah, I agree with the other posters above here. Just keep posting, and make sure to send a message to your subs (you can do this from the upload page), everytime you post a new vid. You can also post a bulletin from your channel and attach the video to the bulletin so all your subs get a message in their feed. One thing I did in the beginning is comment on videos that are related to your content, and sub channels that interest you. It's a good way to get a following, and a good way to let people know what your channel is about. Don't worry at this stage whether you are getting a lot of views on any one or two videos. Instead, just look at your overall numbers every few weeks and see if they are climbing. Don't be afraid to ask your subs what they might want you to talk about. It's a good way to get some feedback, and develop your channel.

Reactions: Donald Strickland

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, Donald. I would love to have a 100 more subs by the end the weekend, also! However, even super successful sites take a while to get going. I'm afraid unless you have video of real Aliens getting off of their spaceship you might have to be a little more patient. Good luck though. :)

Reaction score
Hi, Donald. I would love to have a 100 more subs by the end the weekend, also! However, even super successful sites take a while to get going. I'm afraid unless you have video of real Aliens getting off of their spaceship you might have to be a little more patient. Good luck though. :)
Nice..Thanks sooooooooo true eh? Ya I am from Canada....
Thanks for the Props..I have added you and lets have some fun..
D

Reaction score
HollY Killer video..where and how did you get the sick Text pop i love it and have subscribed..i wanna do what you do.
Hearts from West Coast Canada..Victoria bc.

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Ahhh memories.... i know that feeling man, you finished your upload and - nothing happens. i have that all the time, still after 2.5 month :), even though i now get the views on a freshly uploaded video in like a day, compared to my channel views from 2 month ago for all my videos together. It will stay that way, so i figured, i better learn to enjoy that feel of "hmm how could i get more exposure?" *giggles* well good things, require time :).
like a fine wine :D

TheWillBox

I make moving pictures!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
just keep posting 2 weeks isn't enough time to get your foot in the door to be truthful i would say after 6 months of posting vid's is when you start pumping hard rate now your just trying to get enough content so people know what your all about when they visit your channel after watching your video's
I'm brand new to the youtube video making world too (just a week in). I figured it would be like what ghostlyrich posted above. Especially if you don't have much content up, you can expect a ton of regular viewers/subs. My only other suggestion might be using AdWords?

Reactions: ghostlyrich

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
adwords can be a good way also being a forum that deals with your content.