ZeroToMel

Honestly, I mostly play minecraft. I don't really play other games, but I can always download them if they are interesting to play.

I am a small gaming youtuber which is looking for collaboration. I also make a lot of mistakes on my videos, but I hope all of you would give me the chance to improve. I am still bad at editing and making thumbnails, but I am definitely trying to fix that up.

I believe that, collaboration, can help me find friends which can support my back, and I will support them as well. I believe that by doing this, we can give tips and tricks on each other channel and improve together.

Right now, I am just a youtuber with 0 subscribers, and 1 view. I have uploaded two videos. I am just starting, but I am hoping that I can grow.

Well, for this collaboration, I hope that you have:
1. Decent microphone
2. Mature, not too childish ( Any age )
3. Any subscribers can
4. PC games

That is it guys from me, here is an example from my newest vid:

Contact me through:
1. Skype- ZeroToMel
2. YouTube - ZeroToMel (Just search it up :D )

Fist Full of Frags is a Game Im Looking to make a Video on and I believe it will gain a decent amount of views. Just need you to record with me and send me some clips of us playing and I'll tell you when to stop so I can get a get capture.

hey can we collab ? i started my channel very recently also but i have been editing for a few years now and ive been working on thumbnails, on photoshop, editing clips on sony vegas and i have a mic that sounds exactly like a blue yeti. I had 1080p quality and pls reply. if you reply, maybe we could play some games someday!!

Hey! I'm all up for collabs. I do like MC but I'm not too experienced with the multiplayer and mods stuff so you may have to guide me with that haha. If you're into SimCity and The Sims then I would be happy to collab with you on those in some way or another also :) You can also add me on Steam to see my library on there. My ID/name is DFOV.

Last edited:
Back