ScaleLab Network - Spam?

I got a message the other day saying they saw me on Reddit--where I have posted 2 very unsuccessful videos. Given that I only had 10 subscribers, I can't see them as being very trustworthy...

It's popped before. I say, if you're with a network already don't look elsewhere. I'm partnered with fullscreen and I really love the experience there.

I also got messages from Scale Lab.
Reaching the 100$ wouldn't be a problem, but I'm actually quite happy with AdSense so no point of joining a Network and especially not one that spamms people like crazy. The website looks very professional though.

So I got two messages on twitter today from people that work for Scale Lab. It's your typical recruiting type of e-mail promising me a team of experts to help me get views and be famous and make money and yadayadayada so since evry network sounds great when they're recruiting I wasn't born yesterday and figured I'd see if you guys have heard of em.

Honestly, imo, ScaleLab, like all other networks, are a sham. Especially SL. I've been with them for awhile, and I haven't grown through them at all. And after over 1900 views, I've only earned a dollar? Seriously? I mean, I'm not in it for the money, but being a father and husband, any extra dollar counts. And the payout threshold is $100. Wth is up with that?
On a FB group I belong to, a gentleman got in their exposing the truth behind MCNs. Said that the best way to gain views and subscribers is to join forums, encourage my friends and family to share my videos, plus numerous other tools. I've already sent my unlink request to SL and plan to stay solo.
Hope this helps.

Hi, just wondering am I the only one who is getting ScaleLab invitation?
The threshold is 100$ and it seems that they are going after small channels...
Seems fishy...
They arent targeting just small channels. I am not huge, but make than the threshold each month. I have 5 messages from different recruiter in my youtube inbox from scale lab. I was also contacted by Ultimate Content TV, Planet Cameo, Quiz Group, Broadband TV, Forela, and Adites.
I stopped by to see what people thought of these groups. I heard bad things about networks, but am looking for people that have partnered with networks 6 months plus for reviews.

Had gotten a message in my YouTube inbox from them sent them a reply asking questions and they never bothered to respond back.

Back