Hey fellow Gamers! We are doing #RunescapeRestartLive this Tuesday at 4pm PST! The idea behind it is we are going to all start a brand new non member account, and start from the beginning and play together! We are looking for people to join us in this awesome event! Its perfect for people who have never played or someone who is an expert and wants to just play a new account for fun!

We are going to be broadcasting it live on The Nerd Encounters Popular Facebook Page, which has almost 22,000 Facebook Likes! As well as Youtube Gaming and Twitch!

If interested contact us before hand on YTTalk or at
Discord: RunescapeRestart

Also share the hashtag #RunescapeRestart and #RunescapeRestartLive, to get this going! Lets get as many people as we can playing!

Well I am up for that! Havent played runescape in years... Hit me up on steam or just reply to me here so that we can get in touch and you can explain to me more about it.

Yeah it says that I can't message or something, cause I'm newish to the forum. Send an email to thenerdencounter@gmail.com or feel free to send a message to us on our Facebook page, just look up The Nerd Encounter on Facebook. Cause I dont think itll allow me to post a link.

Btw I love you channel. Love the name! Watched the intro video and it was hilarious! Good stuff!

Hey fellow Gamers! We are doing #RunescapeRestartLive this Tuesday at 4pm PST! The idea behind it is we are going to all start a brand new non member account, and start from the beginning and play together! We are looking for people to join us in this awesome event! Its perfect for people who have never played or someone who is an expert and wants to just play a new account for fun!

We are going to be broadcasting it live on The Nerd Encounters Popular Facebook Page, which has almost 22,000 Facebook Likes! As well as Youtube Gaming and Twitch!

If interested contact us before hand on YTTalk or at
Discord: RunescapeRestart

Also share the hashtag #RunescapeRestart and #RunescapeRestartLive, to get this going! Lets get as many people as we can playing!

OMG I remember playing Runescape at school :O I haven't played it for years!! I'm interested

Back