Music Royalty free YouTube composers - I want to promote your music :)

AnnaGermanGirl

I've Got It
For a blog post on my new blog (signature) I'm looking for YouTube composers who have uploaded a selection of royalty free music tracks that other creators can use for free.

Just say hi so I know you exist and I will promote you on my blog :) (and make sure your signature channel link works!)

Thank you
Anna

For a blog post on my new blog (signature) I'm looking for YouTube composers who have uploaded a selection of royalty free music tracks that other creators can use for free.

Just say hi so I know you exist and I will promote you on my blog :) (and make sure your signature channel link works!)

Thank you
Anna
Hey! My music is original, but I guess for now you may use them :)

Hey I make hip hop beats every Tuesday and Friday, made for people to rap over but I can make any of my tracks available for free use for background music purposes. If there is anything you like let me know and I can provide a download.

Hi there Anna! My YouTube channel is slowly coming along, but I've got a decent sized catalog at makeitsoaudio.com. Over time the 70 tracks on my site will make it over to YT, but the website might be more useful than my YT channel at the moment!

Back