Music Royalty free YouTube composers - I want to promote your music :)

AnnaGermanGirl

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
For a blog post on my new blog (signature) I'm looking for YouTube composers who have uploaded a selection of royalty free music tracks that other creators can use for free.

Just say hi so I know you exist and I will promote you on my blog :) (and make sure your signature channel link works!)

Thank you
Anna

LuiC

I sing and vlog stuff
Reaction score
For a blog post on my new blog (signature) I'm looking for YouTube composers who have uploaded a selection of royalty free music tracks that other creators can use for free.

Just say hi so I know you exist and I will promote you on my blog :) (and make sure your signature channel link works!)

Thank you
Anna
Hey! My music is original, but I guess for now you may use them :)

Taylor Gallardo

Stay Inspired
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey I make hip hop beats every Tuesday and Friday, made for people to rap over but I can make any of my tracks available for free use for background music purposes. If there is anything you like let me know and I can provide a download.

Alexander Hoff

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi! Yep, I've got some royalty free stuff, and more will come! I have a playlist with all royalty free songs.

Reactions: AnnaGermanGirl
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi there Anna! My YouTube channel is slowly coming along, but I've got a decent sized catalog at makeitsoaudio.com. Over time the 70 tracks on my site will make it over to YT, but the website might be more useful than my YT channel at the moment!