Royalty Free Music Sites

Nice :D Some of my videos are silent in the background and could be doing with a backing tune to make it more better :p Also have some that have talking in them that I don't like, that could be muted then have a backing track :D

I really wanted to use NCS music. But they never sent me the confirmation email to be able to open an account with them. Tried 3 different ones. Nothing. Tried contacting them through YT, Tw, and FB but no answer. Those Pricks!!

Is anyone here been able to get their music??????

Wow, that's a whole lot of websites with royalty free music. I don't care about monetizing my videos, so I just youtube to mp3 some cool music, like NCS, and I give the credits, and half the time I get away with it. It's not bad, most of the time I'm not doing anything wrong. And there are also some awesome channels on YouTube that provide the greatest sound effects, some which are even used in large YouTubers' videos!

HOLY MOLY never imagine there are so many royalty free music sites out there! Bookmarked and saved! Thank you so very much!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a nice list of music! Thank you for sharing it, there are many sites i have never seen before. Definitely going to use it :)

Back