Channel Type
Vlogger
thumbs up 4 ye r1st vlog :D good stuff

GuerrillaDayProject

Guerrilla Day Players
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
At the head, I'd like to address the fact that this is a brutal review, at your request I've tried to be as helpful as possible. I've enjoyed your past work, so take this with a dollop of salt. I've been recording and editing a vlog style video as an introduction to our upcoming video response contest. So as a filmmaker that's never vlogged, here's my advice to you. The shorter the better. You want to be engaging and display some showmanship. Don't pull a complete George Castanza, but make sure to leave the room on a highlight. From a broader perspective, I'm not sure that your channel or ours need this kind of video at all, especially at the tier of viewership that we're in. Perhaps more engagement rather than gratitude would help us build wider audiences. If your audiences were larger this kind of video might be justified, but really a couple of clicks from around the world doesn't mean that the video is getting watched. I've heard youtubers like WhatTheBuck talk about YouTube ettiquitte, and a major part of this is the respect to the audience as more than a fan. If you look at your viewers as less than fellows, then the idea of the youtube social network isn't on the map. We're all producers in these waters, at least as far as the viewers that are logged in. So you want to treat them as peers. Just food for thought really. I watched your video all the way through, laughed a few times, but in general agree with Symph7 that cute is the word of the day. We look forward to seeing more of your pure comedy. Remember to make films that you love. Cheers.

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
you're confident which is good. try add some background music because it does get stale if it runs for too long. other than that, try and always keep the videos as widescreen (usa spin is not) nice!