Rejected from Adsense multiple times - "Site does not comply with Google policies"

Right. Rejected again.

I originally applied through YouTube, but now it will only let me apply through the Google adsense website. Which is strange.

Again rejected for Google policies. Any ideas?

EDIT: Okay, I think I realize why now I can't get an adsense account. Basically I had one when I was younger, but it got disabled. So obviously I can't get another one. And I think applying for it to be unbanned after a few years is a little unrealistic.

So. I suspect I wont be able to set up an adsense account, google searches dictates that I wont be able to get one either (without legally changing my name anyway). So in the long run, I know this is more of a pipe dream, but what is the relationship between networks and adsense? Would they put off if I didn't have one?

Right. Rejected again.

I originally applied through YouTube, but now it will only let me apply through the Google adsense website. Which is strange.

Again rejected for Google policies. Any ideas?

EDIT: Okay, I think I realize why now I can't get an adsense account. Basically I had one when I was younger, but it got disabled. So obviously I can't get another one. And I think applying for it to be unbanned after a few years is a little unrealistic.

So. I suspect I wont be able to set up an adsense account, google searches dictates that I wont be able to get one either (without legally changing my name anyway). So in the long run, I know this is more of a pipe dream, but what is the relationship between networks and adsense? Would they put off if I didn't have one?

Yeah your information will be blacklisted :/ that must be the reason for rejection.

Yeah your information will be blacklisted :/ that must be the reason for rejection.
Argh! I feel so stupid. I completely forgot about it. I've moved address, banks, since then anyway! I just have the old account linked to my xbox live. So I must have accidently logged on with the old account. Bugger!

Argh! I feel so stupid. I completely forgot about it. I've moved address, banks, since then anyway! I just have the old account linked to my xbox live. So I must have accidently logged on with the old account. Bugger!
Don't, they don't tell you any where so not like you could know :) Try changing your IP address and use a new email. Not 100% sure if they blacklist your name, maybe put it under a family members name. If you choose Bank transfer then it won't be problem using a name that isn't yours since it only applies to Cheques (Checks)

Good luck

Don't, they don't tell you any where so not like you could know :) Try changing your IP address and use a new email. Not 100% sure if they blacklist your name, maybe put it under a family members name. If you choose Bank transfer then it won't be problem using a name that isn't yours since it only applies to Cheques (Checks)

Good luck
No way! I just reset my IP and registered a new email, but with the same name. I might try that. I didn't realize that you didn't need the right name for bank transfer either! That could be very useful.

You can't apply for adsense on the adsense website with a YouTube account. You need a real website with a significant amount of content to do that.

To get an adsense account specifically for YouTube videos, you need to create an adsense account directly through the YouTube website. It should be under the monetization tab under your account settings. If you can no longer access the monetization tab, it's because you previously applied for a full adsense account with the same e-mail associated with your YouTube account and were rejected. From reading all the posts in this thread, it sounds like this is what happened.

When you create an adsense account on YouTube, it's a different type of adsense account. It's different from a full adsense account because you are only able to use it with YouTube channels. Full adsense accounts can be used to put ads on websites AND YouTube channels. I assume they do this to allow people to easily monetize their YouTube channels, while keeping unsavory people using said easy access to exploit the ads from adsense on their websites.

I made the same mistake of applying for adsense through the website instead of directly through YouTube. And because I used the same e-mail associated with my YouTube account, my monetization tab got disabled, so there was no way for me to sign up for adsense directly through YouTube (which is what I should've done in the first place). I ended up making a new YouTube account, because there wasn't really anything on my original channel anyway, and this time, I signed up directly through YouTube and successfully monetized my channel and created an adsense account.

If you don't want to make a new channel, try posting your problem in the Google product forum. They're usually pretty good at helping people with these kind of problems, and they should be able to get your monetization tab re-enabled.

Back