Rejected by SocialBlade

WeisApple

Reaction score
Not that I know of, no. I have used a song a couple of times so I think that might count
Using music that is not royalty free or without permission is absolutely something that would get you rejected. They are really careful about that. As you know, you can remove that material and reapply. Best of luck and keep us posted. :)

Reactions: Symph

SamaJaffa

Just some E[PIC]nglish guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Using music that is not royalty free or without permission is absolutely something that would get you rejected. They are really careful about that. As you know, you can remove that material and reapply. Best of luck and keep us posted. :)
I'll delete the videos but I'll reapply in a couple of months :)[DOUBLEPOST=1351190250,1351190113][/DOUBLEPOST]Would it be ok if I put the videos on private or do I have to delete them?

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'll delete the videos but I'll reapply in a couple of months :)[DOUBLEPOST=1351190250,1351190113][/DOUBLEPOST]Would it be ok if I put the videos on private or do I have to delete them?
You really have to delete videos to become a partner there? I heard alot of people had to do that to become partner, it's weird.

LowZ98

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
well to be honest, you only have 32 subs, if partnership was that easy everyone would be partners, but maybe when you get to a couple of hundred subs they might accept? SocialBlade are good though! :)

SamaJaffa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
well to be honest, you only have 32 subs, if partnership was that easy everyone would be partners, but maybe when you get to a couple of hundred subs they might accept? SocialBlade are good though! :)
There are people who have the similar sub count as me and are partnered with SocialBlade. If my sub count was a problem they would have told me in the email they sent me. It's mainly due to copyright in my videos since I've used songs in my videos but I've deleted them now :)

LowZ98

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Oh ok, music on youtube and all that copyright stuff is sooo annoying lol :)

Reactions: DaFookHD

SamaJaffa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Oh ok, music on youtube and all that copyright stuff is sooo annoying lol :)
I know right?![DOUBLEPOST=1351546943,1351543920][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok so I reapplied and they denied me but what's really p****d me off is this:

You might have been denied for the following reasons:
1. You are using copyrighted music in your videos that you do not have the artist's permission to use.
2. You do not have relevant audio commentary over ALL your gameplay videos.
3. You have videos posted to your channel that you do not own.

Number 2 is correct but the rest are total crap. Firstly, I have deleted all the videos on my channel that contain music so I don't wtf SB are on about. Secondly, I'm assuming number 3 means that the videos aren't by me which is EXTREME b******t.

Reactions: LowZ98

JustEpicShots

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
repply to
I know right?![DOUBLEPOST=1351546943,1351543920][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok so I reapplied and they denied me but what's really p****d me off is this:

You might have been denied for the following reasons:
1. You are using copyrighted music in your videos that you do not have the artist's permission to use.
2. You do not have relevant audio commentary over ALL your gameplay videos.
3. You have videos posted to your channel that you do not own.

Number 2 is correct but the rest are total crap. Firstly, I have deleted all the videos on my channel that contain music so I don't wtf SB are on about. Secondly, I'm assuming number 3 means that the videos aren't by me which is EXTREME b******t.
reapply to the email saying that