Rejected by SocialBlade

SamaJaffa

Just some E[PIC]nglish guy
So recently I applied for a partnership with SocialBlade and they replied the next day saying that they don't want to partner me blah blah blah. However, in the email they sent me, they said that that "It appears that your videos are primarily based on content you may not own or have the appropriate rights to." What confuses me is that I do the same videos most people are doing and they are getting partnered :confused: Are there any videos on my channel that infringe copyright and should I delete them?

May just be that social blade has a different criteria. Maybe there's another network who wouldn't see it that way. That's just a guess.

I got the same message from them yesterday. I had turned down another company a month or two back but I heard they were good. I don't have any copyrighted infringements. I used a few clips one one video but that was for the purpose of discussion and therefore not in violation. I think they are probably overly cautious, in which case it's not a good fit. Moreover, I took the rejection as an excuse "It's not you it's me." yeah yeah, forget it. THEY put the partner button on my social blade page not me. I only wanted to partner to get the banner unlocked anyway. *shrugs*

I got the same message from them yesterday. I had turned down another company a month or two back but I heard they were good. I don't have any copyrighted infringements. I used a few clips one one video but that was for the purpose of discussion and therefore not in violation. I think they are probably overly cautious, in which case it's not a good fit. Moreover, I took the rejection as an excuse "It's not you it's me." yeah yeah, forget it. THEY put the partner button on my social blade page not me. I only wanted to partner to get the banner unlocked anyway. *shrugs*
Maybe you should make a new channel, reinvent the wheel on it, and then try again.

Maybe you should make a new channel, reinvent the wheel on it, and then try again.
Thanks Symph but I am not going to do that. I like the channel I have and there is no copyright infringement. The problem is theirs as far as I'm concerned. Maybe I would go that route if partnership meant more to me but it doesn't. I am probably better off with the autonomy I have now. By the way, reinventing the wheel is supposed to be a bad thing. haha It's basically saying you're doing something unnecessary.

Thanks Symph but I am not going to do that. I like the channel I have and there is no copyright infringement. The problem is theirs as far as I'm concerned. Maybe I would go that route if partnership meant more to me but it doesn't. I am probably better off with the autonomy I have now. By the way, reinventing the wheel is supposed to be a bad thing. haha It's basically saying you're doing something unnecessary.
That was supposed to be a gross exaggeration showing how ridiculous what they seem to want from you is. Like "what do they expect you to do? Reinvent the wheel?" I think I may have worded my joke weird... lol

That was supposed to be a gross exaggeration showing how ridiculous what they seem to want from you is. Like "what do they expect you to do? Reinvent the wheel?" I think I may have worded my joke weird... lol

Oh sorry how could I of all people let sarcasm fly over my head? hehe face meet palm, palm face
At any rate, as a footnote, I was approached by a company YourDailyLaughz and I really like them so I'm partnering with them.
So Dafook there are always other routes. I still like Socialblade but it wasn't a good fit.

Back