Reddit Karma...

I think Reddit is only amazing if someone else posts your video. That's how mine did so well. But I have in the past posted stuff myself and it got hated on.

Yeah I have never gotten it to do anything for me yet but I have only posted my own. However I haven't received any hate either just a lot of nothing...I probably just dont do it right though.

Yeah I have never gotten it to do anything for me yet but I have only posted my own. However I haven't received any hate either just a lot of nothing...I probably just dont do it right though.

It's all in the title, I reckon. Most of the things I click on are either some kind of double entendre or really clever.

Ive posted a few videos with no real effect so far, but I keep trying in different categories and maybe one day I will get a few upvotes, some new subs :) something like that.

On reddit, if you post in /r/videos, don't expect a lot of views, except if a lot of users upvote it. Posts in these subreddits don't go very well except if everyone love it.

You should try the smaller subreddits.

Back