Reddit Karma...

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
So I've posted a bunch of pics of my dogs on Reddit the past few days which people seem to like. A bit ago I posted a video of Lola, and within 3 minutes it got 2 up votes. I've posted videos in the past, both mine and other people's, and they got no up votes at all. I'm guessing the Karma will make you more visible or something???

So I've posted a bunch of pics of my dogs on Reddit the past few days which people seem to like. A bit ago I posted a video of Lola, and within 3 minutes it got 2 up votes. I've posted videos in the past, both mine and other people's, and they got no up votes at all. I'm guessing the Karma will make you more visible or something???

I think if the Karma is negative enough it'll just drop into the void, yeah.

I'm not really sure how it works to be honest, I was gonna put a whole bunch of dog pics up of all my mums dogs, I'm just not sure if its worth the hassle

I would assume it's just to show that you are more trust worthy in a sort of way. Reddit is weird when it comes to stuff like that haha

I'm not really sure how it works to be honest, I was gonna put a whole bunch of dog pics up of all my mums dogs, I'm just not sure if its worth the hassle
I always post pics of my dogs on Facebook, I just decided to throw some onto Reddit and people actually liked them. I still want to find a good photo contest to enter them in, it would be pretty awesome to win free dog food or treats, that gets expensive!

I always post pics of my dogs on Facebook, I just decided to throw some onto Reddit and people actually liked them. I still want to find a good photo contest to enter them in, it would be pretty awesome to win free dog food or treats, that gets expensive!

Yah that would be awesome :) I do always upload them to Facebook, it's just the people on my Facebook have opinions that I care about haha

I want to post the video of my dog there, but I'm scared of the outcome lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I think Reddit is only amazing if someone else posts your video. That's how mine did so well. But I have in the past posted stuff myself and it got hated on.

I want to post the video of my dog there, but I'm scared of the outcome lol

I've been posting mine in "aww" sub-reddit, people in there seem to want to look at stuff like that. You'll have to compete with my dogs though! lol.

I think Reddit is only amazing if someone else posts your video. That's how mine did so well. But I have in the past posted stuff myself and it got hated on.
Lol yeah that's what I'm scared about.

Back