Reddit isn't the landmind you think it is

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I just did one clever comment on BPT on how you shouldn't come into a job interview smelling of weed.

Got 4,300 views and 12 new subscribers
how were you able to link people from your reddit to your youtube? Did you have the video in the thread?

silverwolfer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter
how were you able to link people from your reddit to your youtube? Did you have the video in the thread?
Pretty much. As I cover employment skills, it is pretty easy to find legitimacy in a segway when most of your audience is 18 to 28 year olds nervous about being employed.

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Pretty much. As I cover employment skills, it is pretty easy to find legitimacy in a segway when most of your audience is 18 to 28 year olds nervous about being employed.
hurrah for another education junkie!

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
nice guide. I can't stress enough how important it is to contribute to not just reddit but youtube itself. It increases exposure the more you comment.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Very nice post thanks:up2:
I have tried different things to promote my videos and in my opinion REDDIT is the best by far. Much better than Facebook/twitter or other social media. Every time I use REDDIT I seem to get new subscribers so thats awesome. The only thing bad about REDDIT is that you can run into some s****y comments/dislikes but that´s the name of the game I think:)

Varlais Alata

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
My reddit karma is like 101 posts (my vids) vs 32 comment karma xD I'm trying to get the comment part up, doing 2 comments everyday now ^-^ Because I don't wanna be a spammer

silverwolfer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter
My reddit karma is like 101 posts (my vids) vs 32 comment karma xD I'm trying to get the comment part up, doing 2 comments everyday now ^-^ Because I don't wanna be a spammer

find a topic you like and you should find yourself lost in daily posts often. I will be unfair and say my karma is 200k

Reactions: Varlais Alata

KingFishOcean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have been wanting to get into reddit for a while now, with the ability to post my content. Can someone give me tips on how to accomplish this without being a spammer? I hate the guys that just post their links and bolt.

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've shared my videos via Reddit and noticed a definite increase in views and engagement, once you understand how it works and stick to the etiquette of the website, it can be really useful!