Record iPad Gameplay?

laurenzside

Super Poster
Is there any way to record it? I saw a video on YouTube of someone who recorded their iPad gameplay but I can't figure out how!

In order to record on your iPhone or iPad you need this Cydia source called xSellize. It only takes 2 minutes to jailbreak your iPhone device by the way.

I believe you need to jailbreak it.

This ^. Jailbreaking is my specialty...it's what my whole channel is about, so if you're jailbroken then you need to download "Display Recorder" from cydia.

If you're not jailbroken, I have some tutorials on my channel on how to do it, depending on what iOS you're on. You can check your iOS by tapping "Settings>General>About>Version" If you're on 6.1.2 or lower, you can jailbreak. If you're on 6.1.3, you're screwed.

If you need any help, just let me know. :)

Aww I was wondering too for my phone, but I don't want to jailbreak :-(

Maybe.. point a camera at the ipad? My friend has a thing that lets him show his ipad stuff on a tv screen, like for movies and stuff so maybe with that output you can record

You should JailBreak it, download Display Recorder off Cydia by adding the source xSellize. Then you can directly upload it to YouTube from that application. :)

This ^. Jailbreaking is my specialty...it's what my whole channel is about, so if you're jailbroken then you need to download "Display Recorder" from cydia.

If you're not jailbroken, I have some tutorials on my channel on how to do it, depending on what iOS you're on. You can check your iOS by tapping "Settings>General>About>Version" If you're on 6.1.2 or lower, you can jailbreak. If you're on 6.1.3, you're screwed.

If you need any help, just let me know. :)
There is still a semi-untethered jailbreaks for A5 chips devices and and lower. Like you, my channels is all about iOS as well.

Back