Voice Acting Read short lines for a Minecraft Animation AD

thetiivik

Hi!

I am in very urgent need of two voice actor/actress to read some very short lines.

1. Male voice saying:
Line 1: [bored voice, perhaps a quick *sigh* aswell] "Guys, this server is really boring. I want some action..."
Line 2: [a bit excited voice, seeking approval] "How about that?"

2. Female voice saying:
Line 1: [confident, uplifting] "Well no problem, let's go!"
Line 2: [very satisfied voice] "That's more like it!"

The lines will be used in a short Minecraft Animated commercial, you'll be fully credited in the description. It will air before 22. sept on YouTube. I will also upload the commercial to my YT channel which has relatively high view counts on Minecraft related videos, you'd get some exposure that way ;)

Thanks to anyone willing to help!

I can give it a go at least for the guys voice.[DOUBLEPOST=1411038129,1411038068][/DOUBLEPOST]Might even have a female for you[DOUBLEPOST=1411038271][/DOUBLEPOST]where do i send the lines[DOUBLEPOST=1411039568][/DOUBLEPOST]OK I have a female and male for you.. where do I send them

I can give it a go at least for the guys voice.[DOUBLEPOST=1411038129,1411038068][/DOUBLEPOST]Might even have a female for you[DOUBLEPOST=1411038271][/DOUBLEPOST]where do i send the lines[DOUBLEPOST=1411039568][/DOUBLEPOST]OK I have a female and male for you.. where do I send them
Thanks!
Please send them to raisel555@hotmail.com
I will check them out asap ; )

Hey I just sent you my guy voice in case you want to have two different guy voices for the two lines. =)

If you don't I let you choose but if both voices suit you take JohnKen ones as he was the first to offer you his help =)

Hey I just sent you my guy voice in case you want to have two different guy voices for the two lines. =)

If you don't I let you choose but if both voices suit you take JohnKen ones as he was the first to offer you his help =)
I say we thumb wrestle to see who wins.

Back