Voice Acting Read short lines for a Minecraft Animation AD

thetiivik

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hi!

I am in very urgent need of two voice actor/actress to read some very short lines.

1. Male voice saying:
Line 1: [bored voice, perhaps a quick *sigh* aswell] "Guys, this server is really boring. I want some action..."
Line 2: [a bit excited voice, seeking approval] "How about that?"

2. Female voice saying:
Line 1: [confident, uplifting] "Well no problem, let's go!"
Line 2: [very satisfied voice] "That's more like it!"

The lines will be used in a short Minecraft Animated commercial, you'll be fully credited in the description. It will air before 22. sept on YouTube. I will also upload the commercial to my YT channel which has relatively high view counts on Minecraft related videos, you'd get some exposure that way ;)

Thanks to anyone willing to help!

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
I can give it a go at least for the guys voice.[DOUBLEPOST=1411038129,1411038068][/DOUBLEPOST]Might even have a female for you[DOUBLEPOST=1411038271][/DOUBLEPOST]where do i send the lines[DOUBLEPOST=1411039568][/DOUBLEPOST]OK I have a female and male for you.. where do I send them

thetiivik

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I can give it a go at least for the guys voice.[DOUBLEPOST=1411038129,1411038068][/DOUBLEPOST]Might even have a female for you[DOUBLEPOST=1411038271][/DOUBLEPOST]where do i send the lines[DOUBLEPOST=1411039568][/DOUBLEPOST]OK I have a female and male for you.. where do I send them
Thanks!
Please send them to raisel555@hotmail.com
I will check them out asap ; )

thetiivik

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
ok.. waiting on the female one to arrive should have it today or early tomorrow morning is that ok?
The sooner the better, but as I appreciate you doing this for me, it's totally fine if you give it tomorrow ;)

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
The sooner the better, but as I appreciate you doing this for me, it's totally fine if you give it tomorrow ;)
shes working on it.. jsut busy lady lol[DOUBLEPOST=1411041146,1411040536][/DOUBLEPOST]Sending guys voice.

ernestvideos

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey I just sent you my guy voice in case you want to have two different guy voices for the two lines. =)

If you don't I let you choose but if both voices suit you take JohnKen ones as he was the first to offer you his help =)

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Hey I just sent you my guy voice in case you want to have two different guy voices for the two lines. =)

If you don't I let you choose but if both voices suit you take JohnKen ones as he was the first to offer you his help =)
I say we thumb wrestle to see who wins.

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Sent you the Female VO as well you should have all you need.