Reaction to "Making The Bus Monitor Cry"

I could not believe what I watched.

i just watched the full video of her getting bullied man.....it's horrible and my blood was boiling.. just not right that no one stepped in to help or defend her...

on a happier note...i love that you are a super sayian :D i have subbed to you with my Theprav channel (which is my own personal channel) wish ya all the best on your channel dude!

Thanks, there is actually a vid on my channel about me being a Super Saiyan you may enjoy. I returned the sub :)

On another note, I can't get over the fact that everyone just watched, bus driver, students, no one did anything.

Thanks, there is actually a vid on my channel about me being a Super Saiyan you may enjoy. I returned the sub :)

On another note, I can't get over the fact that everyone just watched, bus driver, students, no one did anything.

haha i saw your super sayian vieo man awesome hair!!!

and yea man that really p****d me off.

Yea man I love boogie even though he's gotten on my nerves before on one occasion but I still love his channel. Watching his reaction at the start was hard. He looked like he was about to cry. Those kids lives are ruined now. Everyone knows who they are.

Boogie is an inspiration of mine. Being big myself I can relate to her and the bullying she is going through. I could feel Boogie too knew that feeling.

For sure! And I think its okay giving this poor lady maybe 5 grand to go on vacation but god damn $300,000!?

I think it's over 400,000. That's why I added in my vid where do you think the money should be spent. I think she should take a cut to get a nice vacation and such but I think at least 25% needs to go back into charity. Perhaps one that deals with bullying?

For sure! And I think its okay giving this poor lady maybe 5 grand to go on vacation but god damn $300,000!?
Oh ye i completely agree. I personally don't think she should except any money from what happened. I mean, there are people who can barely afford to buy there own children one meal a day who NEED money. Why we can all of a sudden raise this amount of money for someone who was bullied on a bus and not do it for people who actually need it, is beyond me. Don't get me wrong though, i wish the woman all the best and i hope she can just ignore the morons who thought it was funny to start insulting her.

Back