Reaction to "Making The Bus Monitor Cry"

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

I could not believe what I watched.
i just watched the full video of her getting bullied man.....it's horrible and my blood was boiling.. just not right that no one stepped in to help or defend her...

on a happier note...i love that you are a super sayian :D i have subbed to you with my Theprav channel (which is my own personal channel) wish ya all the best on your channel dude!

Reactions: NTWGRay

Rhinocat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks, there is actually a vid on my channel about me being a Super Saiyan you may enjoy. I returned the sub :)

On another note, I can't get over the fact that everyone just watched, bus driver, students, no one did anything.

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks, there is actually a vid on my channel about me being a Super Saiyan you may enjoy. I returned the sub :)

On another note, I can't get over the fact that everyone just watched, bus driver, students, no one did anything.
haha i saw your super sayian vieo man awesome hair!!!

and yea man that really p****d me off.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yea man I love boogie even though he's gotten on my nerves before on one occasion but I still love his channel. Watching his reaction at the start was hard. He looked like he was about to cry. Those kids lives are ruined now. Everyone knows who they are.

Reactions: Vicboss

Rhinocat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Boogie is an inspiration of mine. Being big myself I can relate to her and the bullying she is going through. I could feel Boogie too knew that feeling.

KevinPJH

www.youtube.com/user/muttnbear
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Unfortunately this kind of thing (and much worst) happens every day... So sad..

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Unfortunately this kind of thing (and much worst) happens every day... So sad..
For sure! And I think its okay giving this poor lady maybe 5 grand to go on vacation but god damn $300,000!?

Rhinocat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
For sure! And I think its okay giving this poor lady maybe 5 grand to go on vacation but god damn $300,000!?
I think it's over 400,000. That's why I added in my vid where do you think the money should be spent. I think she should take a cut to get a nice vacation and such but I think at least 25% needs to go back into charity. Perhaps one that deals with bullying?

Reactions: NTWGRay and Vicboss

KevinPJH

www.youtube.com/user/muttnbear
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh ye i completely agree. I personally don't think she should except any money from what happened. I mean, there are people who can barely afford to buy there own children one meal a day who NEED money. Why we can all of a sudden raise this amount of money for someone who was bullied on a bus and not do it for people who actually need it, is beyond me. Don't get me wrong though, i wish the woman all the best and i hope she can just ignore the morons who thought it was funny to start insulting her.