Rate my Intro?

I never said I was going to charge.. ;p

So I went to grab a drink and check my email, and right after I read that I got a spam email from a "Virginia" looking for a "free booty call"... Is there something you aren't telling us?[DOUBLEPOST=1367205655,1367205619][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah especially when Skype likes to derp and drop calls and stuff :p

Screw Skype, it's been terribly mean to me as of late.

So I went to grab a drink and check my email, and right after I read that I got a spam email from a "Virginia" looking for a "free booty call"... Is there something you aren't telling us?[DOUBLEPOST=1367205655,1367205619][/DOUBLEPOST]

It usually does fine for me. Well unless I do a video call than it just kills itself :\ lol.

I get spam mail asking me for sex all the time and they've recently gotten my number and have been bourrading me with sexy text and phone calls im just so scared i dont even pick up my phone anymore. I think one of my friends did this to me .-.

I get spam mail asking me for sex all the time and they've recently gotten my number and have been bourrading me with sexy text and phone calls im just so scared i dont even pick up my phone anymore. I think one of my friends did this to me .-.

... Now that's horrible. I feel so bad for you, but I can help but laugh.[DOUBLEPOST=1367206037,1367205987][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lol right :p. My webcam has been poop lately so it doesn't matter to me right now. Although I would like to get it working so I can do some horror games.

Eeee... Horror games... Won't be watching you play those..

Back