Rate my Intro?

I try! Thank you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1367203121,1367202989][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thank you! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1367203179][/DOUBLEPOST]

Along with flirting with Matias Riojas III I see how it is.
Why do i always have to be left out of the flirting i feel so lonely cant we just all be polyamorous together :(.
images

Why do i always have to be left out of the flirting i feel so lonely cant we just all be polyamorous together :(.
images
Wanna get a special video I made not appropriate for YouTube.. ;p Lmao[DOUBLEPOST=1367203658,1367203496][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oooooh, he pays? Daaamn. He just needs a shoulder to lean on.. or more messages in his inbox...
(This is derailing too fast. XDD)
Haha. No.... no one ever pays .-.
I'm sure he has plenty.. if you know what I mean ;p

Well.... OK..[DOUBLEPOST=1367204663,1367204546][/DOUBLEPOST]I would catch up, but I don't feel like reading :p
We were talking about flirting then polyamory then we started talking about you and how you get lots of "special pm's" in your inbox... and how luis has a special video he would like to share with all of us but he can't put it on youtube because i am assuming it's x rated. Thats just the quick lay down expect a private message from luis about his "special film".
This is Luis Patino's tape but i blurred it out for the children
Kristin-Smithas-Photographs-of-Blurred-Out-Bodies-in-Motion_1305781_profile.jpg

We were talking about flirting then polyamory then we started talking about you and how you get lots of "special pm's" in your inbox... and how luis has a special video he would like to share with all of us but he can't put it on youtube because i am assuming it's x rated. Thats just the quick lay down expect a private message from luis about his "special film".
O.O OK.... I just finished a collab with thejohnnyk. We were trying to play Ghostcraft. It was hilarious :p. So expect that sometime soon.

Back