QuizGroup Partnership

Aizen17

I've Got It
Hello i just join yesterday at QuizGroup youtube partnership network , is it an good network? Is anybody here was been get payement?

Last edited:
Hahah sorry bro, I didn't get what u mean!!
However, this is a great website for promoting yourself and helping others equally, and if you are talking about this VIRTUAL CASH in this Website, like you've $2 right now, its just virtual cash and can't be turned into real money!
This virtual cash can be used to purchase VIP membership of this Website ($100/month). VIP membership is worth promoting your videos and getting more attention.

I suppose that I've answered your question.

PEACE

Hahah sorry bro, I didn't get what u mean!!
However, this is a great website for promoting yourself and helping others equally, and if you are talking about this VIRTUAL CASH in this Website, like you've $2 right now, its just virtual cash and can't be turned into real money!
This virtual cash can be used to purchase VIP membership of this Website ($100/month). VIP membership is worth promoting your videos and getting more attention.

I suppose that I've answered your question.

PEACE
Huh? What you mean :D I just asked if someone was get those money at end of the month.

I have moved this to the Youtube Video Monetization & Partnership section of the forum for you :)

I'm not sure if this Network is to be trusted, it's russian (No offense to Russians, Russia can be awesome, been there once :p) and I know that some Russian networks are known for not paying and their Website isn't very clear either.. However, I have no experience with them. This is just what I see as an outsider.

Don't worry, it's absolutely truthful company with 5 years experience on the Market. Quiz in top 5 Networks on Youtube (by Gross) and Top 3 for November/December (by my info), with very fast payment dates (in 15-30 days after the end of the month).

Back