QuizGroup Partnership

Aizen17

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hello i just join yesterday at QuizGroup youtube partnership network , is it an good network? Is anybody here was been get payement?

Last edited:

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hahah sorry bro, I didn't get what u mean!!
However, this is a great website for promoting yourself and helping others equally, and if you are talking about this VIRTUAL CASH in this Website, like you've $2 right now, its just virtual cash and can't be turned into real money!
This virtual cash can be used to purchase VIP membership of this Website ($100/month). VIP membership is worth promoting your videos and getting more attention.

I suppose that I've answered your question.

PEACE

Aizen17

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hahah sorry bro, I didn't get what u mean!!
However, this is a great website for promoting yourself and helping others equally, and if you are talking about this VIRTUAL CASH in this Website, like you've $2 right now, its just virtual cash and can't be turned into real money!
This virtual cash can be used to purchase VIP membership of this Website ($100/month). VIP membership is worth promoting your videos and getting more attention.

I suppose that I've answered your question.

PEACE
Huh? What you mean :D I just asked if someone was get those money at end of the month.

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I have moved this to the Youtube Video Monetization & Partnership section of the forum for you :)

Sjors

The Juggling Youtuber!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not sure if this Network is to be trusted, it's russian (No offense to Russians, Russia can be awesome, been there once :p) and I know that some Russian networks are known for not paying and their Website isn't very clear either.. However, I have no experience with them. This is just what I see as an outsider.

Aizen17

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Is still someone who was get payement from them?

Partnership hero

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Don't worry, it's absolutely truthful company with 5 years experience on the Market. Quiz in top 5 Networks on Youtube (by Gross) and Top 3 for November/December (by my info), with very fast payment dates (in 15-30 days after the end of the month).