Question for those with more than 10K subs

The NotARubicon!

NotARubicon Productions
For those of you with more than 10K subscribers:
Did your subscribers grow at a constant rate or did you notice at any point if your number of daily subscribers started to accelerate? If so, at what point did that happen?

My channel is for tweens/teens. Really took off in the summer when there was no school. Dropped drastically once school was back in. However, I see other channels aimed at kids (like slime channels) that are still getting a high amount of subscribers so I'm not sure what happened to me.

Not really. The number of subs is function of your views per day/month and not the absolute number of subs your channel has.
So you may have even 100 k subs but without several big gateway videos generating constant streams of views your stats will still go down.

If you look at my socialblade you’ll notice an increase over time in the amount of subscribers/day, that lines up with an increase in views/day as well. So for me yes, it’s been a slow exponential growth, but only due to consistent and frequent uploads of educational evergreen content.

I will hit 10k here in about 2 months.

Back