Question about the Featured Channels part of your page

heyJason

Do you have to reach a certain amount of subs or views before you can get rid of the popular channels section on your youtube page? I really would like to just feature the channels that I want to feature while not disabling it.

If you hover over the section on your channel you will see a Disable button. However, turning this off prevents your channel being recommended to other people.

I don't think it requires a certain amount of subs or anything. But I know some larger channels instead of saying Popular channels, it says similar channel which displays channels with similar content, subscriber amount, etc.

Mine says Popular Channels, but I don't really mind it. I have a list of featured channels that I chose above it.

I would keep that option enabled, just in case you won't get suggested on other channels when you choose to disable it. There's not a big chance but I like the idea of getting traffic from other channels.

Mine says similar channels and I'm at 224 subs so I don't think you need to be particularly large? :)

Back