Question about the Featured Channels part of your page

heyJason

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you have to reach a certain amount of subs or views before you can get rid of the popular channels section on your youtube page? I really would like to just feature the channels that I want to feature while not disabling it.

Reactions: Dadrules

paullaskovids

Well-rounded punk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian
If you hover over the section on your channel you will see a Disable button. However, turning this off prevents your channel being recommended to other people.

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't think it requires a certain amount of subs or anything. But I know some larger channels instead of saying Popular channels, it says similar channel which displays channels with similar content, subscriber amount, etc.

Ernie Jo

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Mine says Popular Channels, but I don't really mind it. I have a list of featured channels that I chose above it.

Plague Ephlik

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I like how they threaten to not promote you if you disable it.

MrMauriceTL

Random Let's Play Gamer!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would keep that option enabled, just in case you won't get suggested on other channels when you choose to disable it. There's not a big chance but I like the idea of getting traffic from other channels.

Miss Medi

Retro Games and Things!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Mine says similar channels and I'm at 224 subs so I don't think you need to be particularly large? :)