Q&A With vicboss

Ohhhhh....just saw zhis thread...got ro run to gat some materials for my "experiment"...vil vatch vhen I back!
*insert vampiry Arny Schwarzenegger accent here*[DOUBLEPOST=1366294737,1366294708][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was going through liking everything, then gave up after a few pages. I don't know how Katherinejane001 and Reina do it. I need to work on my Like-Fu.

I'll check this out after work! I had to watch count_teribil video this morning before I head into the office lol.
Like laike a bawse! :3 You can do it, Will!

I was going through liking everything, then gave up after a few pages. I don't know how Katherinejane001 and Reina do it. I need to work on my Like-Fu.

I'll check this out after work! I had to watch count_teribil video this morning before I head into the office lol.

hah mostly cause they are present as the conversation is going!! but you gotta get major props for doing it after words!!

well actually come to think of it Reina goes away the comes back and likes everything.......your right i dunno how she does it! lol[DOUBLEPOST=1366295310,1366295265][/DOUBLEPOST]
I noticed :p

look at that sexy beast Avatar pic of yours!!

hah mostly cause they are present as the conversation is going!! but you gotta get major props for doing it after words!!

well actually come to think of it Reina goes away the comes back and likes everything.......your right i dunno how she does it! lol
dedication and fast internet probably help.[DOUBLEPOST=1366295359,1366295314][/DOUBLEPOST]
look at that sexy beast Avatar pic of yours!!
Haha oh you :p I thought it was time for a change, and its the only photo I could find apart from a drawing I didn't do.

Back