Q&A With vicboss

Wow, I feel so special now! I had no idea that the answer to my question was going to come down to money...I shoulda known...*sigh*

hahaha dolla dollas mang!!

Yo Vicboss... I liking ur Q&A..good ad-lib pover u got. And it's pronounced TE-RI-BIL..TE-RIIIII-BIIIIIIL, so easy, gosh![DOUBLEPOST=1366298163,1366298068][/DOUBLEPOST]
hehe...no probs my mans...u my main dealer! and business is goood.

thanks man!! and it would be no fun if i started pronouncing things correctly now would it?! especially names!

lmao i don't think a conversation has ever taken place on a thread promoting a video has it? please someone tell me this is a first LOL
Um..well..I think pretty much every single thread gets derailed one way or another.[DOUBLEPOST=1366299470,1366299443][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright back on track....um................Your video was great!

But Vic...is there not a track that remains straight on the path, which leads into the horizon.....resting between the hills of what there once was, and could have been?

don't worry i will fly us to the horizon! ...when i look up to the infinite sky..i never thought that it would be like this...come with me and together we'll fly... lets soar above the sky and see the beauty all around[DOUBLEPOST=1366299951,1366299916][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm going to have to eat very, very soon. ._.

lmaooooo after what i just posted then reading you comment!! haha i love you my little cookie sister!!

don't worry i will fly us to the horizon! ...when i look up to the infinite sky..i never thought that it would be like this...come with me and together we'll fly... lets soar above the sky and see the beauty all around[DOUBLEPOST=1366299951,1366299916][/DOUBLEPOST]

lmaooooo after what i just posted then reading you comment!! haha i love you my little cookie sister!!
It must have been cold there...in my shadow......to never have sunlight on your face..............

Back