Public display of subscriber count, yay or nay?

@Viraaj its never too late to share an opinion. I did set it to public. On YouTube it showed up but not on the forums. Have no idea why... *still a noob*[DOUBLEPOST=1435607785,1435607619][/DOUBLEPOST]@HypnoticRawDog Exactly! Everyone seems so fixed by the magic number of subscribers. I wanted my channel to be seen for its videos, not for its subscribers who hardly watch anyway. I get it why you hided it at first. By the time I started my channel the option to hide subs didnt excist

If people hide their subscribers count because they think people aren't gonna sub to them because their subscriber count is low,
then they don't know that, by hiding it, you're just making the whole situation worse.

@fatymid or any forumer who can reply> how do you enable the subcount and the goal to appear in every post like seen in the example above? I have digged all settings in my profile but cant see where to do this. Is it a VIP feature thingy that I just dont have access too?

People that hide their sub count are like people who do not drink alcohol. You just can not trust them.

I don't hide my subscriber total i have and i will never will!!

The only reason that some Youtubers hide there subscriber total is because they think it is of the low number of subscribers they have will discourage people from subscribing but that is NOT TRUE at all!!.

People will still subscribe to you if you make good quality videos even if you have 0 subscribers!![DOUBLEPOST=1436110511,1436110243][/DOUBLEPOST]People will still subscribe to you if you make good quality videos even if you have 0 subscribers!!

Back