Prop Shop

networkstudios

Loving YTtalk
I'm creating a new series called The Prop Shop. Its a series where i teach new film makers how to create props, interesting backgrounds, stage design, editing technics, partical effects and VFX.

i have 7 episodes planned already including creating a Sci Fi blaster, amor that can be altered for any genre and how to create star ships. and how to do the lightsaber effect.

i would like some ideas on other things to do.

its something I'm filming now i already have making the blaster, and I'm planning armor now. should be uploaded in with in the next week or so

I'm creating a new series called The Prop Shop. Its a series where i teach new film makers how to create props, interesting backgrounds, stage design, editing technics, partical effects and VFX.

i have 7 episodes planned already including creating a Sci Fi blaster, amor that can be altered for any genre and how to create star ships. and how to do the lightsaber effect.

i would like some ideas on other things to do.

You could try to make popular video game props/weapons. An example is like the assault rifle or battle rifle from Halo or something from other popular games that are out right now.

Back