Prop Shop

networkstudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm creating a new series called The Prop Shop. Its a series where i teach new film makers how to create props, interesting backgrounds, stage design, editing technics, partical effects and VFX.

i have 7 episodes planned already including creating a Sci Fi blaster, amor that can be altered for any genre and how to create star ships. and how to do the lightsaber effect.

i would like some ideas on other things to do.

Reactions: FRANKIEandEMILY

Gourmet Gamer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What props have you created so far. I dont see much on your channel in that regard.

networkstudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
its something I'm filming now i already have making the blaster, and I'm planning armor now. should be uploaded in with in the next week or so

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm creating a new series called The Prop Shop. Its a series where i teach new film makers how to create props, interesting backgrounds, stage design, editing technics, partical effects and VFX.

i have 7 episodes planned already including creating a Sci Fi blaster, amor that can be altered for any genre and how to create star ships. and how to do the lightsaber effect.

i would like some ideas on other things to do.
You could try to make popular video game props/weapons. An example is like the assault rifle or battle rifle from Halo or something from other popular games that are out right now.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm always interested in breakaway/shatter props, like windows, bottles, glassware, etc.

Gourmet Gamer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm always interested in breakaway/shatter props, like windows, bottles, glassware, etc.
When I was a kid, I think that is the firs prop I made. Made a window and used it in this zombie movie we were making.

Reactions: xingcat