Promote channels HERE!

OHAI THERE!!

CHECK OUT MY FIRST GAMEPLAY VID SINCE ITS GONNA RAIN COOKIES IF U WATCH IT! :D AND ALSO LIKE AND RATE :D
IM OVEREXCITED COZ I JUST UPLOADED IT :D :D :D :D :D

Reply in the bottom right with your YouTube name and or link.:wavespin:
I posted on the site yesterday promoting my channel and gained a subscriber and 17 views :). Oh I also just started uploading yesterday, so I'm pleased with that.

Would just like to tell you guys about my channel and what to expect from it. Basically I will be uploading gameplays, ranging from games such as call of duty, halo 4, far cry 3, assassins creed 3 and more :) I will be posting "Let's Plays", Multiplayer games, Commentaries about what's going on in the world and I'm also trying to get a series up and running which is explained in the video below.

I have a schedule in place and will be uploading daily videos (and that's minimum)

Just now I'm still waiting on capturing equipment to be delivered so I'm vlogging and trying get my personality across.

Would love it if you guys took a look at my channel and like my videos is you think they deserve it. Also, leave feedback as I would like to know what I'm doing right/wrong.

Want to see a CoDxGoD at work?? Now now is the time to!
Check out my channel for the one and only Call of Duty GoD at work killing noobs by day and night!

Hello everyone! I have just started posting YouTube videos on my channel. I make video game walkthrough's with entertaining commentary. I'd really appreciate it if you checked out my channel. Thanks :D

Back