Promote channels HERE!

TheGamersTouch

I've Got It
Reaction score
Reply in the bottom right with your YouTube name and or link.:wavespin:
Hey guys, I'm TheGamersTouch and I hope you guys like my videos! I run a gaming channel that is meant to impress, but i will gladly take any criticism you have. Currently, I am playing games such as Far Cry 3 and Minecraft and I will be doing more in the future such as GTA 5 and Watchdogs, so check my channel out and stay tuned for more! I would really appreciate if you would SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more awesome content, LIKE and SHARE my videos as well.

PsyXandeR

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Some cool stuff here. :D, sub'd to a bunch of those.

As for me, my channel is pretty much about me and my friend tooling about in BF3, mixed with some dirty jokes and toned down by some CoD comms. :p

U

unknown_user890475

Reply in the bottom right with your YouTube name and or link.:wavespin:
Check out GaijinGamers for various gameplays and commentaries from YouTubers around the world and if you like fill out the submission form and you could be next to get some easy promotion for your channel.

watermelonR0Fl

Lord of the Melons
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
We do coverage on a variety of gameplay, I can guarentee we will have something that suits your taste. Check us out!

GoHan.

Dat YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I make commentary videos. From BO2 to Amnesia: The Dark Decent. I'm a pretty "new" Youtuber and It will really help me If you check out my channel :D

SanctumGamingNetwork

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I do all sorts of gameplay commentaries, About to reach 600 subs! Check me out please and i will do the same :)

yammyxox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Check out my channel for Girl Gamer Pwnage :p

charbeara

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The best horror play troughs right here:p