Promo video for YTtalk Ideas

We have an editor already unfortunately, would you be willing to get on camera and do a script? :)

How about we get people to talk about the forum and in some point they say 'YTtalk' , you go through a few good things then you start to zoom out of a video, more videos appear around it like they are all lined up on a board, you keep hearing 'YTtalk' from each video then all the videos come out to reveal the words 'YTtalk' and then everyone shouts 'YTtalk'. Then the voices die down and a little moto appears under the logo.

How about we get people to talk about the forum and in some point they say 'YTtalk' , you go through a few good things then you start to zoom out of a video, more videos appear around it like they are all lined up on a board, you keep hearing 'YTtalk' from each video then all the videos come out to reveal the words 'YTtalk' and then everyone shouts 'YTtalk'. Then the voices die down and a little moto appears under the logo.

I like the idea but we have the script already done for it, we could always try this in another in the future though. If you would like to take part let me know asap as the deadline for videos is Friday.

I like the idea but we have the script already done for it, we could always try this in another in the future though. If you would like to take part let me know asap as the deadline for videos is Friday.
what's the current idea and what does the video need to be?

what's the current idea and what does the video need to be?

The idea is for everyone to say a script, th3stuffshow will be editing different peoples parts of the script into one video, thats the basic idea of it :) It would be of yourself saying the script, you can make it funny or entertaining etc though and go a bit off script of course.

So where can I find this script?
--- merged: Mar 5, 2012 9:46 PM ---
Also is there any chance that you could extend the video deadline to Sunday as I have school all week and I will have no time to make a vid...

Back