Promo video for YTtalk Ideas

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone, I was wondering what you think would make a good promotional video for YTtalk, this video would be to promote the forums and would be downloadable by members to upload if they fancied helping the forums out. I was thinking of a forum collaboration where you would submit portions of video that I could use and edit it into the video in some way although I am not sure how I could make that work. Does anyone have any ideas because I dont just want to make the same as the one I currently have on my channel, it would be like repeating it even if it was slightly different or more in depth. Any input would be appreciated :)

Thank you.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Any ideas anyone? :)

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
no ideas.....honestly...no ideas.

Just make a cool looking promotional video of the site with a cool intro..say how smooth the site is....that the site will get you hundreds subs in no time and stuff.

Thats all from me.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh it isnt for subs, it is to help promote this place :D I am liking Panamaraman's idea, I am sure I spelled that wrong but its close. He thinks that a collab to promote the forums could work well.

Reactions: PansGaming

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Well im down....i could make a song to the video if you want.

NicolasC

Active Youtuber
Reaction score
That would be a really cool idea, i could make some animations for the vid and we could make it a rap song by letting MegaCode rap and every member posts an unlisted video with him/her saying what he/she likes about the forum. Everybody can do something so we can show the world(... youtube at least) what the combined forced of our forum can do.

Vevcom

Reaction score
i am going to think about it. i am all for something cute and funny, at the end reveals yttalk url.....some brainstorming needed

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Were currently doing this, if anyone is serious about doing it let me know and I will add you to the group conversation, the deadline for getting recordings in is however the end of this week :)