Professional logo required initially?

GadVeen

Hi all,

My avatar is the current logo of my channel. I've kept it simple to begin with, thinking I will work on it later. On smaller screen the text within logo won't be visible. One option is to go with 2-3 characters from channel name as logo. But I'm just wondering with these:

1. Whether people usually change logos as they grow? (I think there is a feature in TubeBuddy to update the logo at one shot for all videos)
2. Is it better to invest now to get a logo and stick to it for long time? (Even before getting mic, tripod)
3. Any decent professional logo service possible for $100? (I did quick search and they range $350+)

Hi all,

My avatar is the current logo of my channel. I've kept it simple to begin with, thinking I will work on it later. On smaller screen the text within logo won't be visible. One option is to go with 2-3 characters from channel name as logo. But I'm just wondering with these:

1. Whether people usually change logos as they grow? (I think there is a feature in TubeBuddy to update the logo at one shot for all videos)
2. Is it better to invest now to get a logo and stick to it for long time? (Even before getting mic, tripod)
3. Any decent professional logo service possible for $100? (I did quick search and they range $350+)
Honestly, I wouldn't sub if there wasn't a good profile pic. Your's seems fine though, sometimes less is more

I'd say keep it simple and design it yourself, which is what I've done, once your channels grown a bit more, you can look into get a professional logo or even make a request from fans, like, run a competition for a logo design and offer a prize for the winner, it'd be a great way to interact with the fan base, you get your logo and the winner is compensated for the work with the prize

I can make you one for free if you wish, but I'd suggest something simple first and grow your brand to a bigger proportion than where you started :)

A lot of people will commission professional looking profile pictures from $5-$20. But yeah a lot of YouTuber's avatars change for the better as they get bigger, so don't stress but just do the best you can for now.

hey dude i can do that ... channel logo + banner + thumbnail template ( full channel design )
add me on skype : mehdi.chaman2

Back