Professional logo required initially?

GadVeen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hi all,

My avatar is the current logo of my channel. I've kept it simple to begin with, thinking I will work on it later. On smaller screen the text within logo won't be visible. One option is to go with 2-3 characters from channel name as logo. But I'm just wondering with these:

1. Whether people usually change logos as they grow? (I think there is a feature in TubeBuddy to update the logo at one shot for all videos)
2. Is it better to invest now to get a logo and stick to it for long time? (Even before getting mic, tripod)
3. Any decent professional logo service possible for $100? (I did quick search and they range $350+)

Firefox Fifa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi all,

My avatar is the current logo of my channel. I've kept it simple to begin with, thinking I will work on it later. On smaller screen the text within logo won't be visible. One option is to go with 2-3 characters from channel name as logo. But I'm just wondering with these:

1. Whether people usually change logos as they grow? (I think there is a feature in TubeBuddy to update the logo at one shot for all videos)
2. Is it better to invest now to get a logo and stick to it for long time? (Even before getting mic, tripod)
3. Any decent professional logo service possible for $100? (I did quick search and they range $350+)
Honestly, I wouldn't sub if there wasn't a good profile pic. Your's seems fine though, sometimes less is more

Lumin Adler

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd say keep it simple and design it yourself, which is what I've done, once your channels grown a bit more, you can look into get a professional logo or even make a request from fans, like, run a competition for a logo design and offer a prize for the winner, it'd be a great way to interact with the fan base, you get your logo and the winner is compensated for the work with the prize

Zesty

Zesty Person!/Rainbow Six Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can make you one for free if you wish, but I'd suggest something simple first and grow your brand to a bigger proportion than where you started :)

The Clark Knight

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
A lot of people will commission professional looking profile pictures from $5-$20. But yeah a lot of YouTuber's avatars change for the better as they get bigger, so don't stress but just do the best you can for now.

GadVeen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Thanks all for sharing your inputs!

JZilla1995

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I believe it's good habit to change your logo every now and again - especially if you're growing.

mehdi14

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey dude i can do that ... channel logo + banner + thumbnail template ( full channel design )
add me on skype : mehdi.chaman2