Request Professional Intro?

simplicity.

Does anyone know where I can purchase a cheap and professional introduction for youdontgamelike.us? :) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I love his designs, however, $40 is quite expensive for an introduction in my opinion. Do you know of any cheaper intro designers?

Personally I don't know of any other designers that charge lower than that price. These guys put in a lot of work so the compensation has to match. I'm sure you'll find someone but I'll keep an eye out for you if I come across anyone.

Search around a ton of gamer channels on youtube. That's how I got my channel fully branded by searching through a ton of people. Intros usually cost $15 - $20. Don't pay anymore.

Depending on what type of intro you are planning to make you can also make one on a software that i have called iMovie or any other apple software like GarageBand where you can combined what you map ether with video etc...so maybe you could give that a try but i am sure that would be a lot easier if you had a mac or something, which i am not sure you do

Back