Request Professional Intro?

simplicity.

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can purchase a cheap and professional introduction for youdontgamelike.us? :) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

K.V Anime

Nerds With Passports
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What's wrong with the one you already have? It looks pretty cool to me!

simplicity.

Reaction score
I love his designs, however, $40 is quite expensive for an introduction in my opinion. Do you know of any cheaper intro designers?

K.V Anime

Nerds With Passports
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Personally I don't know of any other designers that charge lower than that price. These guys put in a lot of work so the compensation has to match. I'm sure you'll find someone but I'll keep an eye out for you if I come across anyone.

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Search around a ton of gamer channels on youtube. That's how I got my channel fully branded by searching through a ton of people. Intros usually cost $15 - $20. Don't pay anymore.

JayJB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Depending on what type of intro you are planning to make you can also make one on a software that i have called iMovie or any other apple software like GarageBand where you can combined what you map ether with video etc...so maybe you could give that a try but i am sure that would be a lot easier if you had a mac or something, which i am not sure you do