Problem with entry in Partnership

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
And what would you do ?
I have channel with 16 000 000 views and 7000 subscribers... Content is original problem are songs :( And I can not replase it.
I think that is not possible, or they ask me for money or will say ,,f*ck off'' :D
Well I would try to get it partnered. Could you give me some artist names? Some might be easy if you don't earn money from the videos.

do you have any copyright strikes or content ID claims on any videos?

saxa

Reaction score
Well I would try to get it partnered. Could you give me some artist names? Some might be easy if you don't earn money from the videos.

do you have any copyright strikes or content ID claims on any videos?
I have matched third party content on videos.
Songs that are problems :
"Frost-Frost's f*****g Rules", sound recording administered by: Believe
"Lorna-Papi Chulo (Extended Mix)", sound recording administered by: The Orchard Music
"Mickmeister-Where Are You Now", sound recording administered by: [Merlin] Phonofile

And have some videos with this symbol
and when I click on it is says : Not monetized. Click to provide proof of commercial use rights.

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Are they super popular videos? If not then delete them or private them. I'm pretty sure content ID claims are allowed with networks It's just your luck to see if they find out it's someone elses music or you don't own the permission for them. Do you know SteveKardynal? He uses UMG music like lady gaga and call me maybe for example and gets claims and hes still partnered so it's not like networks can't partner you with content ID videos

saxa

Reaction score
Are they super popular videos? If not then delete them or private them. I'm pretty sure content ID claims are allowed with networks It's just your luck to see if they find out it's someone elses music or you don't own the permission for them. Do you know SteveKardynal? He uses UMG music like lady gaga and call me maybe for example and gets claims and hes still partnered so it's not like networks can't partner you with content ID videos
I have on one video that have matched third party content about 10 000 000 views... I can send you link of videos if that will help...

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Why you didn`t got accepted?

After reviewing the content on your channel, we have determined that we cannot bring you into the network at this time. It appears that your videos are primarily based on content you may not own or have the appropriate rights to.

What do you need to do to get accepted?

Start to create your own Content instead of keep uploading Content that isn`t owned by You. If you keep doing that no Network will ever accept you since you will just bring in Views but since the Conent won`t be your own those Views will be for that Network useless and not monetizeable Views are what all those Networks are looking for nowadays.

Your Channel could have 1.000.000.000 Views and you still would have a hard time to get accepted by a lot of Network if you aren`t able to Monetization.

You don`t need to swap any Audio, all you need to do is start to upload your own created content. Let the current Videos as they are. If you don`t have any Copyright Strike and your Account is in a Good Standing all those Matched third party content2 doesn`t matter if you create over the time enough own Content and as soon as those get enough Views I`m sure you will get accepted by any Network you liked to join.

Reactions: saxa

saxa

Reaction score
Yeah haha - just type it here :)
I do not want to share it public :)

Why you didn`t got accepted?

After reviewing the content on your channel, we have determined that we cannot bring you into the network at this time. It appears that your videos are primarily based on content you may not own or have the appropriate rights to.

What do you need to do to get accepted?

Start to create your own Content instead of keep uploading Content that isn`t owned by You. If you keep doing that no Network will ever accept you since you will just bring in Views but since the Conent won`t be your own those Views will be for that Network useless and not monetizeable Views are what all those Networks are looking for nowadays.

Your Channel could have 1.000.000.000 Views and you still would have a hard time to get accepted by a lot of Network if you aren`t able to Monetization.

You don`t need to swap any Audio, all you need to do is start to upload your own created content. Let the current Videos as they are. If you don`t have any Copyright Strike and your Account is in a Good Standing all those Matched third party content2 doesn`t matter if you create over the time enough own Content and as soon as those get enough Views I`m sure you will get accepted by any Network you liked to join.
Yes, I understand that but I do not own only music and becouse of that I am angry and that I knew I would never put music on my videos :(
Also I can start to put new videos but sorry for the channel it is good and I can not use it for partner of for monetization :(

I have 34 videos 16 703 330 views, 7400 subscribers...

Frim that :

3 videos are monetize
6 matched third party content
3 videos blocked is some countries
4 age restricted
16 with this symbol ( ! )

2 not have nothing on them ! no matched third party content no monetize, nothing...

Account status all is good standing.

Last month 218 238 views this month 124 414, and that the order was when I placed monetize this a lot less views, who knows why ...

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Again you are seeing it from the wrong point of view. The Problem isn`t that you have those "What you called Video that you can`t Monetize because you don`t own the Content." It`s just simple the fact that at the current point you hadn't create yet enough Content on a regular Base to be attractive enough for the Network you have tried to apply to.

That`s nothing to be ashamed of because you now got the chance to proof yourself and start changing something if you like to really go that Way. All you have to do is just to focus, find something you like to do and then start creating Content for your YouTube Channel and sooner or later you will hit the point where you will be able to start Monetizing your own Content or be able to join a Network.

Making Money on YouTube isn`t some Voodoo Magic that only a few can actually do. All you have to do is just keep focus and try to improve your Skills every few Months and always ask yourself the same Question: Why would someone watch my Content instead of someone else...

If you stick to that I`ll give you six Month till you get your first Paycheck from YouTube. It won`t make you rich but it will make you for sure forget the hole hassle you had gone through till then. Good Luck!

Reactions: saxa