Problem with entry in Partnership

saxa

Reaction score
Hello to all of you !

I have some problems and need advices from experienced users in this field...

Of cousre I have YT channel and I try to apply for parthership but I receive this answer :

We really appreciate you getting in touch about joining our network.

After reviewing the content on your channel, we have determined that we cannot bring
you into the network at this time. It appears that your videos are primarily based
on content you may not own or have the appropriate rights to.

Feel free to reapply when you've successfully removed the content from your channel.

Ok, I have problems with music copyright on my videos. There are two kinds :

1. Matched third party content2. Not monetized. Click to provide proof of commercial use rights.
I need help what I can do to enable this videos for monetizating and remove copyright ?
Can I remove problematic music somehow or can I replace it it is not mater only to remove this Matched third party content...?

Thanks !

BengaFX

GFX Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Is It "YOUR" Music? Are You The Artist?

K.V Anime

Nerds With Passports
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If the music is not owned by you, you cannot monetize. Plain and simple.

BengaFX

GFX Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
True, But You Wont be Able To, please link me to your channel, ill help you out in any way

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I assume this means you've been using copyrighted music, right? Sadly, you'll have to delete these videos in order to reapply. Sorry, but your content has to be your own.

saxa

Reaction score
Is It "YOUR" Music? Are You The Artist?
Do you read my post ?

If the music is not owned by you, you cannot monetize. Plain and simple.
I know that but I want try to find solution !

True, But You Wont be Able To, please link me to your channel, ill help you out in any way
If you can help me please tell me how ?

I assume this means you've been using copyrighted music, right? Sadly, you'll have to delete these videos in order to reapply. Sorry, but your content has to be your own.
If I delete my videos my channel will be unusable :( I need to delete over 12 000 000 views on my videos to delete all copyrighted music... I ask here is there any way to remove music from my videos, or replace it or any other way to make my videos not copyrighted for music ?

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If I delete my videos my channel will be unusable :( I need to delete over 12 000 000 views on my videos to delete all copyrighted music... I ask here is there any way to remove music from my videos, or replace it or any other way to make my videos not copyrighted for music ?
I believe you can do an audioswap and use an approved song. The problem then is you won't be able to monetize those videos still. You should be able to get partnership though, I believe.

Reactions: saxa

saxa

Reaction score
I believe you can do an audioswap and use an approved song. The problem then is you won't be able to monetize those videos still. You should be able to get partnership though, I believe.
Ok, can you help me and tell how to audioswap it is not problem if I can not monetize it still it is good if I can apply successfully for partnership after that.

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What makes you want to become a partner? If I had 12mill views I wouldn't really be bothered to get partner. Plus you can't if you don't create original content. Maybe try getting permission from the artist?

saxa

Reaction score
What makes you want to become a partner? If I had 12mill views I wouldn't really be bothered to get partner. Plus you can't if you don't create original content. Maybe try getting permission from the artist?
And what would you do ?
I have channel with 16 000 000 views and 7000 subscribers... Content is original problem are songs :( And I can not replase it.
I think that is not possible, or they ask me for money or will say ,,f*ck off'' :D