Posting frequently helps alot

Hello everybody! Starting this off, I was a true believer that posting one quality video would be more important then posting frequently, however I did not see much growth on my channel (1-2 subs here and there) but ever since I started posting every day (almost) i shot up to like 40 subs this week only. Again..just try to post alot of videos frequently. It really works.
Yes, i'm agree with you, that's why i made and upload 2 videos daily. And also, being active on a forum like this will help us enough to gain more and more views & subs. More than just sharing a video url everywhere.

uploading everyday sounds kinda iffy to me its fine for lps that can be churned out almost effortlessly, but its nearly impossible for highly scripted stuff

I'll share my personal experience (only been at it for just over a month so be skeptical of my advice).

We were initially going to put out one video per week because of our significantly high production value (2 to 3 professional cameras, lighting, and audio equipment per video with some set staging) but we've developed quite a nice cadence and we'll be releasing every 2 or 3 days now. The key for us was efficiently scheduling what we planned on shooting (dedicating half a day to filming various playlist pieces) and getting the most out of every shoot session.

For example, we can create up to 3 or 4 videos (instead of 1) from one milkshake sitting. When we think we got enough footage, we change wardrobe and sometimes even change where they're sitting. We apply this same principle to puzzles (he'll happily do 3 or 4 in a row so we change his clothes between each one) and bedtime stories (change pajamas between books).

So while my particular case might not apply to everyone, maybe my experience can help some of you think up of ways to piggy back multiple videos/episodes in one go. Because of this strategy, we've already got a backlog of over a dozen films that have been shot and waiting to be edited.

I've learned to do this from my almost 10 years of working in the film industry. Good luck!

Last edited:
I upload 3 times a week and that already takes up a lot of my spare time. I really don't see how I would get the time to upload daily. Maybe in the future. 3 times a weeks seems ok to me, plus it gives me time to edit my videos properly.

Back