Post your YTtalk Shoutouts or Tag videos here!

p

I understand you spent two days on it but to be fair no one asked you to make a video for a collab or even say they would use it. This thread is about shout out videos so you made your video off your own back and it is not like it was requested for, so someone would thank you. I do understand you spent hard work on it but the collab video thread from awhile ago was already done/made and not ongoing, people was just mentioning they are going to make their own promo on the same thread after the video was already finished and you said you was going to make an ad which most people would assume it would be for your own promotion of the site. I think it would of been better if you would asked whether videos for the collab was needed so you wouldn't of made a video and thought you wasted your time :)

lol I am not asking for anything :)

i responded to a thread about shout outs and said I was working on something i posted that something and sent links to all those that were in some way involved with this be it directly or indirectly. However if you read the thread I am pretty sure I was asked directly to post my something for the project in this thread. Please scroll back . I did respond to a thread requesting for "post your shoutouts here" and a couple of days ago I replied I had come up with an idea . The reality is though that since i animate everything it does take a lot of time even for something short. The video will do no good if its contents are not used hence the request for shoutouts something needs to be done with them. So that is my shoutout :)

I dont believe anywhere in this thread I asked for anything however I come from a place where courtesy is important. This forum however does appear to have steered to the mememe thing which is fine. So as i have clearly stated I have learned my lesson and I too will now go mememe cause that is what this appears to be about unfortunately> :)

Anyhow I am sorry your not understanding

If this is a shout out thread then please sub to me i am a new utuber and i will upload probably 1 to 2 times a week i play cod and zombies plus custom zombies thnx if u check my channel out

If this is a shout out thread then please sub to me i am a new utuber and i will upload probably 1 to 2 times a week i play cod and zombies plus custom zombies thnx if u check my channel out

Its for people to post their videos where they mention or give a shout out to the forums :)

Bump^

I know there are a lot of new videos out there where YTtalk is mentioned, and new Tag videos, so here's your chance to post them in this thread!

Back