Commentary Podcast about YouTube Drama and Issues with YouTube

WhoahItsAnthony

I want to start a collab with intelligent and funny people that want to share their opinion about the current state of YouTube, controversial Youtubers, and/or discuss Youtubers with toxic fan bases and how it affects people. Of course these are just guidelines and the podcast should flow naturally. I am open to all opinions or discussion.

Requirements:

-Age 15 and up
-Good quality mic ( I have a Samson C01U studio condenser mic )
-Conversation will take place on skype so you must record your audio separate and send it to me to keep quality
- no arrogance please

I want to have around 3 or 4 people for the podcast.

This has a drama alert sound to it and already that gives me bad vibes... I really hope it doesn't go in that direction.

This has a drama alert sound to it and already that gives me bad vibes... I really hope it doesn't go in that direction.
No no I want to try to be as generic as possible without naming certain channels in order to avoid a drama alert type of podcast. All conversation will be in an innocent opinion based environment.

Hey I would love to be apart of this I'm getting a painkiller already feel from this but more guided I have no mic tho :(

Hey, I would love to get involved :) I have done some content on this before and I have a decent enough mic :)

Back