PleaseReview| Channel Changes

MA2Peaces

Commentator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Looks anime-ish but is still awesome. I love the blue background too.

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Looks anime-ish but is still awesome. I love the blue background too.
Yea I like to watch and draw anime..so the little pictures are pictures I made myself. Thanks for reviewing! ^-^ I love the feedback!

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love it! It's very you and the cartoon avatars of you are awesome! Thanks for the spot on your banner! Very honored to be on there.

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I love it! It's very you and the cartoon avatars of you are awesome! Thanks for the spot on your banner! Very honored to be on there.
No problem! I had to put cha up there man <3 and thanks! xD I was worried ppl might not seee "me" in it.. :D happy you guys do!

Reactions: NTWGRay

Aron

Homicidal Zebra Factory
Reaction score
Extremely cute, love the little doodles, you could possibly make more and then incorporate them into the actually videos you post, such as to match your mood during the video or at a specific moment. Other than that its perfect, love your content,

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Extremely cute, love the little doodles, you could possibly make more and then incorporate them into the actually videos you post, such as to match your mood during the video or at a specific moment. Other than that its perfect, love your content,
Wow thanks!! Gosh..I am loving how helpful you all are!...that's a great idea (the doodle to match modd)!! I'm gonna do that too..it's gonna take some work..but I'm up for it...So far...my idea was to start making thumbnails that are doodles too(not all my vids will have it but some until I figure out what I want to do)...it would be different from other thumbnails. I don't think I've seen a vlogger that has animated thumbnails of em self..

Here is an example of a thumbnail that I changed...
It went from this:View attachment 972

To This --> :4. Meet My Boyfriend2j[g.jpg

What do you (or anyone reading this message)think of this idea? <3

Reactions: Stef

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
^ Haha omg that's so cute :D And no I never heard of anyone doing thumbnails like that. Cool idea.

Reactions: Voice of Vanessa