Please review my channel

Hi guys. Looking for some advice on what I should do, What I should not do. Any Advice would be gratefully appreciated. I'm doing give away videos tomorrow and want to make the best of it.

Thanks guys

Hey dude, I took a look at your channel, I will start by saying that on first appearance there isn't much to complain about, the channel are looks good and whatnot, after that I looked at what kind of content you have posted, for the most part from what I saw it was tutorials on various games, the one I decided to watch was the "Cocoa Bean Farm" of minecraft. I have to say there wasn't much to complain about, you got straight to the point, the audio was good and the video was good in general, the one thing I did notice is your video posting is a little sporadic. So my only advice would be just to get a upload schedule of making at least one video a week and upload it on a certain day every week or just get a video out once a week even if it isn't the same day every week. Other than that I didn't really see any issues

Hey dude, I took a look at your channel, I will start by saying that on first appearance there isn't much to complain about, the channel are looks good and whatnot, after that I looked at what kind of content you have posted, for the most part from what I saw it was tutorials on various games, the one I decided to watch was the "Cocoa Bean Farm" of minecraft. I have to say there wasn't much to complain about, you got straight to the point, the audio was good and the video was good in general, the one thing I did notice is your video posting is a little sporadic. So my only advice would be just to get a upload schedule of making at least one video a week and upload it on a certain day every week or just get a video out once a week even if it isn't the same day every week. Other than that I didn't really see any issues
Wow thank you much for the advice. Will defo do a plan for the next few weeks thanks again mate

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

1. I would suggest a more consistent upload schedule

2. your channel graphics are a little hard to read, the dark grey on the dark red can always be difficult.

3. If you have the ability to do a little bit more editing to your thumbnails I would definitely try to make each of them a little more unified for each series you do!

1. I would suggest a more consistent upload schedule

2. your channel graphics are a little hard to read, the dark grey on the dark red can always be difficult.

3. If you have the ability to do a little bit more editing to your thumbnails I would definitely try to make each of them a little more unified for each series you do!
Wow thank you for the advice. Your right about the thumbnail. If i put more effort into them. The channel art is something i do struggle with. Getting the right colour scheme to mix that into the intro is something i would love to fix. I am going to do a schedule plan on my videos record for two days and edit for 5.

1. Work on make a uploading schedule to make yor channel flow better.
  2. Put more time into editing videos and making thumbnails because you want to keep your viewers engaged.
  3. I watched your recent videos and it seemed like you didn't enjoy playing the game. What I mean by that is your energy level pretty low.
But I think you have a good future in youtube and I hope this feedback helped.

1. Work on make a uploading schedule to make yor channel flow better.
  2. Put more time into editing videos and making thumbnails because you want to keep your viewers engaged.
  3. I watched your recent videos and it seemed like you didn't enjoy playing the game. What I mean by that is your energy level pretty low.
But I think you have a good future in youtube and I hope this feedback helped.
Wow thank you for the feed back. Your right about the energy. I used to laugh in alot of my older videos. But now looking back it seems a bit more serious. I will out out a new video on thursday. And will try be more up beat.

Back