Please review my channel

Reaction score
Hi guys. Looking for some advice on what I should do, What I should not do. Any Advice would be gratefully appreciated. I'm doing give away videos tomorrow and want to make the best of it.

Thanks guys

Fearnbus25

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey dude, I took a look at your channel, I will start by saying that on first appearance there isn't much to complain about, the channel are looks good and whatnot, after that I looked at what kind of content you have posted, for the most part from what I saw it was tutorials on various games, the one I decided to watch was the "Cocoa Bean Farm" of minecraft. I have to say there wasn't much to complain about, you got straight to the point, the audio was good and the video was good in general, the one thing I did notice is your video posting is a little sporadic. So my only advice would be just to get a upload schedule of making at least one video a week and upload it on a certain day every week or just get a video out once a week even if it isn't the same day every week. Other than that I didn't really see any issues

Reaction score
Hey dude, I took a look at your channel, I will start by saying that on first appearance there isn't much to complain about, the channel are looks good and whatnot, after that I looked at what kind of content you have posted, for the most part from what I saw it was tutorials on various games, the one I decided to watch was the "Cocoa Bean Farm" of minecraft. I have to say there wasn't much to complain about, you got straight to the point, the audio was good and the video was good in general, the one thing I did notice is your video posting is a little sporadic. So my only advice would be just to get a upload schedule of making at least one video a week and upload it on a certain day every week or just get a video out once a week even if it isn't the same day every week. Other than that I didn't really see any issues
Wow thank you much for the advice. Will defo do a plan for the next few weeks thanks again mate

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

BrettMikaluk

Uniquely Awesome Since 1997
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
1. I would suggest a more consistent upload schedule

2. your channel graphics are a little hard to read, the dark grey on the dark red can always be difficult.

3. If you have the ability to do a little bit more editing to your thumbnails I would definitely try to make each of them a little more unified for each series you do!

Reaction score
1. I would suggest a more consistent upload schedule

2. your channel graphics are a little hard to read, the dark grey on the dark red can always be difficult.

3. If you have the ability to do a little bit more editing to your thumbnails I would definitely try to make each of them a little more unified for each series you do!
Wow thank you for the advice. Your right about the thumbnail. If i put more effort into them. The channel art is something i do struggle with. Getting the right colour scheme to mix that into the intro is something i would love to fix. I am going to do a schedule plan on my videos record for two days and edit for 5.

Reactions: BrettMikaluk

NewEraSavage

Reaction score
  1. Work on make a uploading schedule to make yor channel flow better.
  2. Put more time into editing videos and making thumbnails because you want to keep your viewers engaged.
  3. I watched your recent videos and it seemed like you didn't enjoy playing the game. What I mean by that is your energy level pretty low.
But I think you have a good future in youtube and I hope this feedback helped.

Reaction score
  1. Work on make a uploading schedule to make yor channel flow better.
  2. Put more time into editing videos and making thumbnails because you want to keep your viewers engaged.
  3. I watched your recent videos and it seemed like you didn't enjoy playing the game. What I mean by that is your energy level pretty low.
But I think you have a good future in youtube and I hope this feedback helped.
Wow thank you for the feed back. Your right about the energy. I used to laugh in alot of my older videos. But now looking back it seems a bit more serious. I will out out a new video on thursday. And will try be more up beat.